Against the backdrop of Brexit, market uncertainty and its impact on investor confidence, Utility Week's 2020 Investor Summit will bring together government, regulators, investors, analysts and ratings agencies, utility CEOs and CFOs to explore new strategies to address evolving threats posed by increased competition, M&A activity, regulatory pressure, and market volatility. It will equip participants with the insight to refine existing strategies and align customer, environmental and financial priorities.
ONLY HERE CAN YOU...
- Network with 100+ of the most influential decision makers shaping the future of investment in utilities
- Assess the impact of Brexit, regulation, M&A activity and climate change on future investment
- Have your say on the legitimacy debate
- Gain insight into how new business models and investment rules are reshaping the landscape
- Explore the evolving role of natural capital accounting and its practical application for utilities
EXPERT SPEAKERS INCLUDE...
- Sir John Alexander Armitt CBE, Chairman, National Infrastructure Commission
- Jonson Cox, Chairman, Ofwat
- Basil Scarsella, Chief executive officer, UK Power Networks
- Susan Davy, Chief financial officer, Pennon Group
Lindsay McQuade, Chief executive officer, Scottish Power Renewables