Utility Week Energy Customer
The Utility Week Energy Customer Conference is the only dedicated event for B2C and B2B customer professionals within energy retailers and networks.
15th November 2017 by Networks
With the energy industry in the throes of transformation, the way companies relate to their customers is changing.
Utility Week is pleased to announce the agenda for our 2018 Energy Customer Conference which will take place on 18 January in Birmingham.
Register now at the early bird rate to join fellow customer strategy, insight; engagement and regulatory professionals and hear expert speakers including:
- Paul Massara, Former CEO, RWE npower and member, Committee on Fuel Poverty
- Anthony Pygram, Partner, consumers and competition, Ofgem
- Andy Eadle, Director of customer service, First Utility
- Lewis Shand Smith, Chief executive and chief ombudsman, Ombudsman Services
- Audrey Gallacher, Director of retail energy supply, Energy UK
- Jocelyn McConnachie, Director of customer experience, National Grid
- Steve Crabb, Director of consumer vulnerability, British Gas
- Chris Harris, Head of regulation, npower
- Jonathan Kini, Chief executive officer, Drax Retail (Haven Power and Opus Energy)
- Steve Harris, Trading director, OVO Energy
- Greg Jackson, founder and chief executive, Octopus Energy
- Victoria MacGregor, Director of energy, Citizens Advice
- Julie Minns, Head of customer engagement, UK Power Networks
- Victoria Boelman, Senior customer insight practitioner, Ofgem
- Matthew Cole, Head of policy & social energy, npower
- Matt Vaughan Wilson, Partnerships manager, Money Advice Trust
- Suzie Taylor, Social Obligations Manager, SP Energy Networks
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Consider the challenges and opportunities of the changing energy landscape
- Understand the new energy consumer rights in the “Clean energy for all Europeans” proposals
- Hear how to engage, build understanding and improve services for vulnerable customers
- Find out how to best use personal data for customer empowerment and support
To view more details and to register, visit: events.utilityweek.co.uk/energy
If you have any queries about the event, contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact Sophie Abbott on (01342) 332062 or email@example.com
Login on register to comment
Cadent backs launch of major bio-CNG HGV refuelling station
Gas network’s £250,000 infrastructure investment ensures supplies to existing connected customers have not been impacted
Editor’s blog: The biggest tests of resilience are yet to come
Network content director Jane Gray reflects on the industry's coronavirus response to date and the challenges still to come.
From the front line: Chris Garside and Andy Simcoe, Northern Gas Networks
Key workers across the power and gas networks are playing a critical role in the national response to Coronavirus. Network has committed to profiling their stories.
Related supplier content
People & Skills
‘Learning by doing’ on the road to net zero [test product]
DSO director Andrew Roper discusses 'Learning by doing'
Load patterns and lockdown: how Covid-19 is impacting electricity networks
Insights into dynamics on the low voltage network as the outbreak unfolds
Protect electrical equipment from insulation failure
Insulation faults are a major cause leading to the eventual failure of electrical equipment. Partial discharge (PD) is a very reliable indicator of developing insulation faults. Regular PD testing allows users to detect and analyze PD activity