It is clear that Utility companies are facing unprecedented and some believe unassailable challenges. This webinar will identify ways in which step changes in performance can be achieved when budgets are over extended.
Who should attend?
Executives in water companies, energy companies
Senior managers in utility companies who are facing the increasingly tough challenge of delivering significantly more with increasingly less! Heads of and directors of assets and operations. Strategy and innovation leaders.
Key Takeaways include:
- Practical approaches to identify and prioritise innovative ideas
- Reducing risk when innovating
- Systematic innovation for continuous improvements
- Decoding digital opportunities
- Ensuring potential is realised from innovative ideas
Gerard Shore - Water sector director
John Bryan - Client director
Paul Eastwood - Head of System Thinking