The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference is the only event dedicated to the whole utility sector. It brings together leading health, safety and wellbeing experts and professionals to share their latest thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice from within the industry.
In the UK utility supply industry 4.2% of employees suffered from work-related illness in 2017-18, this highlights the need to innovate and improve to get closer to the perfect health and safety record. The 2019 Utility Week Health, Safety and Wellbeing Conference provides the only dedicated meeting place for health, safety and wellbeing professionals across utilities to share their thoughts, learnings and examples of best practice.
Expert speakers include:
• Nicola Johnson, Director of HSSE and engineering governance, E.ON
• Dr Judith Grant, Director of health and wellbeing, Mace
• Andrew Grant, Head of safety and quality, Northern Gas Networks
• Joe Murphy, Head of health, safety, security and wellbeing, Southern Water
• Dame Carol Black, Expert health adviser, NHS England & Public Health England
• Carol Moore, H&S Manager, Statutory Compliance & Independent Assurance, Thames Water
• Gerry Mulholland, HSEQ director, Amey
• Owen Wilson, Networks safety manager, Gas Networks Ireland
Join 130+ health, safety and wellbeing professionals from the UK's largest utilities to:
• Debate the challenges and opportunities surrounding mental health at work
• Collaborate with your peers to explore how to build a clear, strong and effective H&S culture
• Hear how best to visualise, manage and escalate risk in large complex organisations