With a net-zero emissions target for 2050 in place, the race to decarbonise transport is on. This partnership study from Network, in association with Costain, considers the challenges for energy networks in supporting the transition, from load management to collaboration with key stakeholders.
Read this special partnership study for:
- Expert opinion from engineering and innovation professionals
- Insights into government action to accelerate EV-uptake and charging infrastrucutre rollout
- Insights into the expected impact of super-fast charging
- Insights into the advance of autonomous electric vehicles
- Perspectives on alternative low carbon transport technologies and opportunities for cross-vector collaboration
- OptiNet case study insights
To download this partnership study please submit your details on the form on the left.